SuperPaste - Cut and Paste as it should be
SuperPaste gives you the ability to paste existing content into new documents, automatically reformatting content on the fly, using only styles in your new document template.
It is just as safe as pasting unformatted text and will save the hours of time, that manual formatting takes when putting existing content into a new document template.
- No unwanted styles or metadata will be brought across from the source
- No corruption of headers/footers
- Content structure, such as headings, bullets and number lists are retained
- Tables are recreated in the table style of the target document
- Direct formatting from the source content, such as bold, italic, underline and highlighting are retained
- Comments are mirrored from the source
- Track changes can be optionally replicated
SuperPaste is an Add-in to Word that allows you to copy and paste content from existing documents, into new document templates safely and efficiently. It will automatically re-format the content using only the styles of the target document template, minimising the need for manual re-formatting, saving a significant amount of time, effort and frustration.
You don't need to have one of our enhanced templates to use SuperPaste. It will work with any template that has been set up correctly and has the appropriate core styles.
Using SuperPaste across your team will not only save hours of time, but also lead to more consistent and stable documentation.
Download the latest version of SuperPaste
If you don't already have one, you will need to obtain a license key from CheckPoint in order to activate the SuperPaste tool.
SuperPaste pricing is set so that a typical user, that saves more than a couple of hours during the course of a year, will more than cover the cost of the annual license fee. For the majority of users, particularly those directly involved in documentation production, the cost savings will be many, many multiples of the annual cost. (Plus, you get more consistent and stable documentation!)
£50/user per year
Includes updates as they become available
Includes updates for 3 months